Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Reviews

We'd like to thank our patients for leaving such wonderful reviews on our MicroSite.  We send out emails after their appointments and we ask for their feedback.  Thank you for your excellent feedback!! 

Here are a few of our recent reviews:

"AMY GEARIN AND HER STAFF ARE AWESOME PEOPLE MAKING MY DENTAL VISITS VERY PLEASANT. I AM VERY FORTUNATE TO BE ONE OF HER PATIENTS." 

"Fantastic! Best practice I have ever had the pleasure of visiting."

"When looking for a new dentist, I called the office and the staff was professional, helpful and very pleasant to talk to. I have had two appts. and I have had the same wonderful experience each time I have been there. Thank you! Kelly Perkins"

"Honestly the softest touch ever! I had 3 fillings done and didnt feel anything not even feel the shot. Nothing! Thanks Amy Mandi Wonders"

You can read more reviews at our MicroSite:

No comments:

Post a Comment